Feb 18, 2007

looking back

Having read through my previous entries, I realise that should i suffer some or any form of memory loss, this blog, which should serve as my diary would be essentially useless in helping me regain my memory. This is undoubtedly very scary as should i lose my memory due to alzheimer's in my 80s, i would have no clue what my life was like when i was 18.

Hence, i feel i should do i little recap.

I am currently a student in Hwachong institution. I am in the college section of the school, where i am now in 06s68, year2. I currently spend large amounts of my time kicking a small leather ball around a patch of grass as a CCA, where my favoured position in the football team is rightback. The captain of the Hwachong team is this guy called Gregory Leong whereas the coach is this Indian called Rameshpal Singh (I think). Competing in my position is essentially this hot guy (by public consensus) called Kang Chiang. He is (also by public consensus) the most improved player in the team, from the noob he was to the pro he is now. He, me and this cute guy called GONG all live near each other hence resulting in us always trying to take Kang Chiang's car home after training.

In 06s68, i am pretty good friends with them all, especially rachel and shawn. However due to a certain young nubile girl, shawn has turned his charms on her and forgotten about the two of us!
I am currently (in name) taking Chemistry MOE h3. The module, also called pharmaceutical Chemistry is possibly the most insanely hard module i have ever had the misfortune to study.

The hottest girl in class is GENESIS. =D

She, incidentally is also the FACULTY HEAD with hongyi for athena. Athena, better known as the green house is doing much better this year compared to the diabolical shams of last year.

My junior class 07s68 is a DSA class, hence explaining their aptitude for sports and less than expected tendency to MUG. They are really fun-loving and shawn loves them (ok just one) to bits.


Our senior treat junior was at this bomb called billy bombers. It bombed our class funds into negative-land and we are millions in the red.

Junior treat senior should be this coming sat. Oh yeah.


MOving on, my NAPFA which is of paramount importance this year looks to be in safe hands, exacept for standing broad jump. I have no clue how some people can jump above 230. People like that should be banned.

I have just deferred my NS! I feel old.

No comments: